Position : Clerk III Rank : Clerk III Department : Finance Department Cluster : Hong Kong West Cluster Salary : HK$15,751 HK$24,518 (HGPS point 2 - 9) per month including Monthly Allowance (See Remarks 3) Key Responsibilities : Provide general clerical support to senior staff and to the department.
The typical duties include : 1. Perform accounts payables, payroll and financial accounting duties. 2. Carry out general clerical duties and daily operation at Finance Department.
3. Assist to compile statistics, conduct data analysis and prepare management reports. 4. Assist supervisor to implement and monitor internal control procedures.
5. Handle general enquiries from vendors and user department. 6. Provide support in filing, data entry and record keeping.
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor. Entry Requirements : 1. (a) Passes in 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent.
OR (b) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education attaining the level specified below :
or equivalent. 2. Ability to perform typing, word processing and / or Chinese word processing. Preferable Attributes / Exposure : 1.
Knowledge and experience in ERP operation. 2. Hands-on experience in common office automation (, Internet / Intranet etc.
and PC applications (). 3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. 4. Self-motivated, strong analytical mind, good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Responsible, able to work independently and under pressure. For Serving HA Staff 1. Serving staff who have completed F.
5 / S.5 or equivalent and have 2 years' clerical experience within HA may also be considered. 2. The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his / her existing employment terms.
a) Contract employee will be offered contract employment with an up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as contract-end gratuity subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
b) Permanent employee will be offered a fixed term appointment after which the employee may be reverted back to his / her former substantive rank.
3. The offer of salary and allowance (Cash Allowance, Fixed-flexi Allowance or Monthly Allowance) for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package / employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants 4. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as contract-end gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
5. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
For All Applicants 6. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
7. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA. Please submit your application on-line on or before 28 September 2021 .