Job Description :
1. Responsible for structuring and execution of products in wealth and asset management.
2. Understand customer needs and market trends and translate market opportunities into new offerings and product enhancements.
Engage with various teams and drive the offerings and / or enhancements in order to maintain and enhance market position.
3. Be a subject matter expert including understanding key pain points for clients and how we can add value and differentiate the offering from the competition.
4. Implement product initiatives, including but not limited to product structuring, documentation, product DD, etc.
5. Partner with RM and the operation team to drive new deals as well as to grow the utilization of existing facilities and programs.
6. Provide ongoing product support for cross-sales on products and / or channels, including arranging product training sessions for the sales team and operations and ensuring that the products are properly supported by client delivery.
7. Develop strong working relationships with the implementation and operation teams and look for ways to improve efficiency, and turnaround times and ensure minimization of operational losses / errors.
8. Ensure Product Programs are maintained and updated in a timely manner in accordance with local regulatory and legal requirements, working with key stakeholders (Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations).
Knowledge / Experience :
1. Postgraduate qualification is preferable
2. At least 8 years of work experience in a bank / FI.
3. Prior product management and / or Trade experience (product management or structuring) will be an advantage.
4. Mature and balanced professional with good overall knowledge and understanding of financial products and risks.
5. Understanding and / or experience of working in a wealth management corporates in HK / Mainland China will be an advantage.
Skills / Competencies :
1. Strong analytical, product, and risk assessment skills.
2. Strong execution skills and attention to detail.
3. Self-starter and strong problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; competent in Microsoft Office.
5. Committed, trusted team player with strong interpersonal skills.