Environment Impact Director-007369
Objectivesof the job
Support differentiation in the eyes of customers by supporting the Business and Operations to quantify the environmental footprintofproducts, solutions, and services, leveraging lifecycle ’s SustainabilityStrategy, working with the Lines of Business and Operationson innovative offers, such as circular economy and low-CO2architectures, and quantify the positive environmental , both at product and corporate level,and participate in external bodies to influence standards and legislation onlifecycle analysis, system / architecture environmental footprint and circularity.
1) Support differentiation in the eyes of customers, through an acceleration of PEPs (Product Environment Profiles)for products.
This entails definingand deployingthegovernance, methodology andITtools for the declaration of PEP (Product Environment Profiles) for Schneider Electric’s products.
Strategic intentions include to :
2) Support business (LoBs, GCP, segments, Ops) to create environment impact assessment tools and methodologies at system level, to support Sales and differentiate in the eyes of customers(PEP configurator / calculator, circularity profile, Carbon footprinting tool, ILCD format, etc).
Define global framework (both technical and marketing) to communicatequantifiedenvironmental benefitsas well as qualitative sustainability claims (ex : circular offer ).
3) Help understand customer needs and support pilots to innovate with sustainable offers (such as take back schemes, repair / retrofit, as a service model, etc.
and quantify environmental benefits.
4) Grow environment impact assessment competencies across entities in the company. Animate a community of practice.
5)Support environment sensitization in the Company, towards key stakeholders (Bus, Functions, Operations and Global Supply Chain), and help accelerate Schneider’s Sustainability Strategy.
6) Influence and help shape the future of circular and lifecycle analysis standards and practices, by participating in customers workshop and influence bodies.
7) External benchmark and identification of alliances or projects in which to engage the group(ex : European Plastic Pact, Ellen Mc Arthur Foundation Partnership, TheCirculars Accelerator, etc.
Support external communication towards investorsand customers (internet page on , white papers, articles and blogs, conferences, etc.).
Experience : 5 to 10 years of experience in lifecycle analysis. Experience in circular economyis a plus.
Location : The position is located inHong-Kong.