1. Responsible for the daily operation and process management of overseas account management, maintain a good cooperative relationship with partners, and provide professional treasury guidance and solution to business.
2. Collaborate with internal business partners to identify, prioritize and implement process enhancement to optimize account operation efficiency and maintain good internal
3. Assist in exploring cash management solutions with banking partners to optimize global cash management infrastructure.
4. Manage other as-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or related.
2. 3-5 years of experience in corporate treasury or banking, cash management preferred.
3. Willing to work under pressure with strong self-initiative
4. Strong skills in MS office applications, data, analyzing, report writing and power point preparation
5. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
6. Professional qualification in CFA, CPA or ACCA would be an advantage.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.