1. Liaise with user departments for their requirement, judge what to be done and what should not, then obtain approval from Head of Premises
2. Manage fit-out projects, follow up with modification and renovation works
3. Supervise site work, decoration, fitting out work and M&E work
4. Prepare project and construction work programme, budget, and to arrange quotations or tendering. Liaise with suppliers, contractors and vendors, prepare monthly reports for stakeholders on key projects
5. Prepare purchase order for contract acceptance
6. Update office layout and operation manual regularly
7. Regular update of area calculation allocation to various teams for cost recharge arrangement
8. Has to be on call to attend premises related alarms and coordinate emergency maintenance works outside office hours
9. Handling of tenancy administration for Banks leasing agreements with external and internal parties in Hong Kong
10. Supervise the performance of outsourcing Tenancy Manager
11. Follow up and vetting the leasing documents with various parties such as Legal and Finance Departments
12. Checking and verifying the relevant expense and invoices in related to Banks leasing agreements
13. Handling international relocation including but not limited to move, hotel reservation, agency services, short-term accommodation
14. Handling of general office administration and preparing reports as required from time to time
15. Procure, negotiate and review contracts for Corporate Tenancy Management and office maintenance
16. Monitor various machinery and equipment of the Bank and to arrange routine maintenance work as necessary
17. Assist to maintain banks daily operation
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Fluent communication skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
2. Strong financial / analytical and problem solving skill, ability to offer innovative options.
3. Experience in office administration and operation support in property aspect.
4. Knowledge in operation and planned / ad-hoc maintenance of office infrastructures. Experience with dealing room and computer room preferred.
5. Knowledge in office fit-out, renovation, relocation and restacking. Preference given to the practical experience in project management and move management.
6. Basic knowledge on HK statutory requirement to office operation.
7. Knowledge on tenancy matters on commercial and residential aspects.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
1. Bachelor Degree on Building, Construction, Property / Facilities Management or other relevant subject.
2. Minimum 7 years experience in construction project management / corporate facilities management with not less than 2 years in supervisory role.