Job responsibilities :
1. Assist the general manager in scheduling, including internal and external meetings, business and private reception, and travel arrangements;
2. Responsible for organizing the drafting of conference materials and conference management, and making relevant document minutes;
3. Assist the general manager in preparing various public speeches and media interviews, prepare presentation materials, speeches, presentations and content;
4. Assist the general manager in arranging monthly expenses, expense report production and reimbursement processing;
5. Assist in customer reception and Inter-departmental communication, coordinate the resolution of various issues and other assignments.
job requirements :
1. Graduated from famous universities at home and abroad, bachelor degree or above;
2. 3 years of PE / VC industry work experience, familiar with business etiquette, bilingual ability in both Chinese and English;
3. Well-organized, motivated and detail-minded
4. Basic schedule management, information processing, reimbursement management, document processing, administrative management, meeting / event support capabilities;
5. Proficiency in office software, excellent PPT;
6. Being honest, strong sense of responsibility, and strong learning ability.