Job Description :
he or she uses CAD software to create detailed drawings that include dimensions, procedures and required materials. He also uses views and angles to show the association between systems and components, often consulting co-
workers regarding design and layouts.
he or she coordinates the collection of data and incorporates such information into drawings, maps and schematics, while consulting with engineers, architects, surveyors and other workers involved to prepare and present his drawings.
he or she takes care of complex drafting and designing assignments with little to no supervision and reviews drawings for accuracy and completeness.
Also, he maintains all revisions of project drawings.
he or she creates drawings and models from verbal and written specifications that are obtained from the project engineer, developing 3D models by analyzing 2D drawings and prototypes.
He also examines and checks engineering drawings to comply with cited specifications.
he or she collects reports, analyzes codes and makes calculations for the materials that are going to be used.
he or she works with engineers regarding drafting standards, model design and accuracy, and design documentation
Eligible Criteria : Hong Kong
1. Age : 21-50 yrs.
2. Qualification : Candidate should be graduate / diploma holder in relevant field.
3. Experience- Minimum 2+ years of experience in relevant field.
4. Good communication skills (mandatory)
5. Clients should have sufficient funds to sustain in country. Eg : Real Estate Property, Bank Balance Bank Deposit , Fd , Ppf(Which is minimum 50% saving and 50% property).
6. Ielts not mandatory in Hong Kong.
7. Visa duration- 8 years
8. Process time -180 days(After submission the documents)
9. On single visa whole family can migrate (including spouse and children below 18)
10.100% Job Assistance
11.Children education is free upto +2 in the Government schools(Till the time children 18 years old).