Role : Solution Architecture Monitor and ensure the team deliver solutions aligned with Solution Architecture and Enterprise Architecture Governance.
Solutions Delivery 1. Coordinate with Release Management in order to plan service introduction and execute transition of the Business Integration Project Release to2.
Manage and engage the vendors to build, integrate and deliver Technology Solutions in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
3. Manage a group of application specialists and consultants in order to perform application analysis, design, development (where applicable) and quality assurance activities of all IT projects assigned4.
Review and approve relevant design documents and system integration for IT solutions involving applications from different platforms to ensure end-to-end system integration across platforms.
5. Monitor daily operations to ensure application solutions meet AXA’s policies, standards and quality requirement. Release Management 1.
Review and sign off systems and project delivery of APIs to ensure they meet governance policy and customer requirements.
2. Deliver proper production support and ensure that production handover materials are aptly prepared.3. Maintain the final catalogue of API versions in order to ensure proper documentation.
Incident & Problem Management 1. Assist the Support & Maintenance team if necessary and communicate with stakeholders to ensure successful resolution.
2. Monitor and ensure there are proper resources engaged in the resolution process. Delivery Process Management 1. Provide approval on major process compliance documents to ensure they meet governance and compliance standards.
2. Identify and drive improvement on the Delivery Process in order to achieve delivery excellence. Risk Management and Business Contingency 1.
Support and provide inputs in order to develop and implement a risk-mitigation action plan based on the project risk assessment.
2. Support and provide inputs to implement the business contingency solution and lead the team to take prompt actionsduring incidents and crises to ensure business continuity.
3. Support periodic tests of the risk mitigation and business contingency solutions to ensure system readiness and preventissues during incidents / crises.
Vendor Management 1. Facilitate discussions and help vendors understand the business requirements in order to improve vendor performance.
2. Review and approve solution delivery deliverable in order to ensure quality assurance.3. Manage vendor resources to ensure a right mix of external vendors to support multiple IT projects running in parallel, achieve utilization goal and on / offshore work ratio target.
4. Actively monitor in order to manage work transition and delivery with Delivery Centre. 5. Define, monitor and track overall vendor and project performance against SLA and KPIs to ensure value achievement.
6.Communicate confirmed scope and schedule change of medium to larger scale IT projects with Delivery Centre to ensuretimely project updates
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
ABOUT AXA HONG KONG AND MACAU AXA Hong Kong and Macau, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself on serving over 1.3 million customers 1 in the region.
In addition to being the #1 global Property & Casualty commercial lines insurer 2 , we are also one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong and Macau.
Empowering people to live a better life’ is the goal of AXA Hong Kong and Macau, which is reflected in everything we do.
We are one of the most diversified insurers, providing a full range of coverage for individual and commercial customers.
We offer all-round, integrated solutions across Life, Health and Property & Casualty to address all their insurance needs.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued.
We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited
2 AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined What We Offer
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.