Role : Resident Technician (Voice Engineers)
Job description :
Provide Resident Technicians to support all Voice equipment including but not limited to the following :
1. Conferencing equipment, call detail recording equipment, audio conferencing equipment.
2. The Resident Technicians will perform daily health checks on RTC Voice systems.
3. Provide on-site and remote support to RTC Voice users across Asia Pacific region for the following :
a. Avaya Voice Devices and its various components
b. Cisco Voice Devices and its various components
c. Voice Gateways
d. Phone, Headset and Webcam Installation
e. Health checks for Mobile Voice Recording System
f. Basic call testing, query and playback on NICE NTR Voice Recording Systems.
g. Audio Conferencing Devices and Unified Communications Tools / Devices.
h. Specialized in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
4. The Resident Technicians will perform "System ID Administrator" role responsible on privilege accounts and end-user accounts (creation, modification, reinstate, and revocation) excluding NICE NTR Voice Recording systems.
5. The Resident Technicians will perform RTC Voice support work including move, add and change (collectively called "MAC(s) ).
Company will utilize these technicians for tasks relating to various voice and video equipment in office such as performing equipment health checks and phone replacement.
These technicians must be able to do other related tasks within the voice team. The Resident Technicians are required to provide a completion report for each MAC work performed for Company.
6. Perform daily check activities, as defined by Company, on RTC Voice operating systems including without limitation :
a. Test each service components, including equipment and software, to identify any performance gaps that may render the components deficient or incapable of performing its intended function.
b. Recommend remediation actions for deficient components.
7. RT team will coordinate and manage incidents or problem or change tickets in respective RTC
8. Prepare quotation template and follow up with the Order release for certain activities (e.g. power down, business user-driven activities like re-stack, etc.)
9. Continuously facilitate and assist in optimizing improvement efforts.
10. Recommend and implement best practices for voice operations and management activities.
11. The Resident Technicians must be fluent in written and spoken English and / or Cantonese, Mandarin.