Including but not limited to pre-sales, project management and delivery :
2. Design and make up selling contents and sales toolkits, such as product brochure, product positioning and competitive analysis, quotation, bidding paper, PPT and etc.
3. Deliver product presentations and demonstrations to prospects and customers. Facilitate and execute POCs where advanced capabilities are required.
4. Prepare and propose industry solutions and relating them directly to the customer' business goals / issues. Communicate product features / benefits in pre-sales situations.
5. Input on the project delivery program / schedule to meet the project milestone requirement
3. At least 3 years pre-sales or product manager (toB) related experience.
4. Preferred previous experience with AI or Big Data technologies.
5. Customer orientated, excellent interpersonal skills and good presentation skills.