Responsible for APAC Digital and e-Commerce content curation and coordination.
The Content Coordinator will work closely with brand communications, e-comm, creative and other marketing function teams across APAC region, and different function teams to coordinate and delivery content to assure content usability, accuracy and consistency, to maintain global consistency and local relevancy.
Given the fast-changing brand ecosystem and the strong growth in digital and Ecommerce business, the role is required to have a digital centric mind set and always focus on consumer journey and experience, to build brand awareness, consumer engagement and conversion.
The Content Coordinator will focus on the overall content of websites, brand and digital assets to deliver brand message in Vans tone and manner.
The role best suits a candidate who can manage to work for multiple projects, platforms and channels with a quick response, to drive the execution across agencies, internal teams and market owners.
1. Six Websites - HUB content management and assets alignment
comm to align on the content plan
2. Eight e-Commerce sites (China, Korea and South East Asia) - Content management and assets alignment
3. Provide day-to-day content editing and coordination for the regional UGC (User Generated Content) campaigns
4. Campaign content review and sharing
5. Assist in other digital marketing projects as needed.