In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
https : / / careers.apac.bnpparibas /
1. To liaise with RM to prepare / process credit proposals for new commitments as well as amendment to and renewal of existing commitments.
2. To ensure all credit files are renewed in a timely manner in accordance with the credit policy
3. Keep good records of all critical data relating to each credit file
4. Actively participate in team projects / management statistics reporting / regulatory reporting requirement
5. To perform collateral simulation for client’s portfolio as requested by RM.
6. Participation in system configuration
7. Perform training to new joiner / RM / MA when necessary
8. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
9. Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
10. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
11. Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
1. To liaise with RM to prepare / process credit proposals for new commitments as well as amendment to and renewal of existing commitments :
2. To ensure all credit files are renewed in a timely manner in accordance with the credit policy :
3. To maintain credit files in good order including all relevant data used to support the credit proposal :
4. To assist with various in team projects / management statistics reporting / regulatory reporting by acting as a coordinator or a team leader
5. To perform collateral simulation for client’s portfolio as requested by RM
6. 6. To ensure compliance of the mortgage financing prudential measures by the HKMA.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
Good knowledge of Banking products and its activities and all aspects of risk elements involved. Control- oriented, analytical, numerate, meticulous, familiar with Credit Risk, Legal and Regulatory aspects of the banking business.
Specific Qualifications Required
University graduate in Finance / Business Administration with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience with a multinational bank