Our team in Asia is facing an exciting growth, and we are looking for passionate consultants to join our team in Asia. We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Insurance department, to lead client projects in the sector.
Senior Consultant - Insurance
As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading businesses in the insurance sectors.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of client’s projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
- Knowledge and understanding of, and success with contributing or managing specific workstreams of client engagements that involve, the following areas:
- Transaction lifecycles of Insurance (Life, GI and/or Health) Products and Services;
- Operations and administration of Insurance Products and Services businesses;
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle; and
- (Operational) data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology.
- Proven experience in Consulting projects in business improvement, change management, business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
- Possess the ability to work on projects independently, accelerate projects delivery and mitigate, deter and escalate risks and issues efficiently.
Additionally, as part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Economic, Business or Finance.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the management consulting industry and/or Insurance industry
- Experience in delivering change to a top tier insurance companies, with banking experience a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial drive - thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development
- Good understanding of insurance products, processes and technologies (i.e. Insurtech/Fintech)
- Fluency in English a must, with knowledge of Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) highly preferred
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive