Job Purpose : An experienced professional who maintain the network & system and services stability within all NTTCA 24 x 7 Data Centers in HK, to provide technical support of day-to-day operation and perform remedial actions with maximum efficiency and meeting our customer SLAs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide 24 x 7 monitoring service and technical support service of computer applications, hardware, software, networking, telecommunication systems and infrastructure IT support to ensure continuous availability and high stability (Responsible)
2. Resolve daily service, operational, administrative tasks and perform initial analysts, diagnosis, isolation as well as problem resolving (Responsible)
3. Keep track of incident tickets updated and follow-up with relevant support teams in accordance within the defined SLAs (Support)
4. Coordinate with vendors efficiently for delivery of services and equipment according to contracts (Responsible)
5.To implement configuration changes and perform fine-tuning on system and networking. (Support)
KPI / SLA Management
1. Perform as per department / team (Support) and individual (Responsible) KPI
2. Ensure SLA achievement (Support)
1. Delivery of operation reports, management report and customer report (Support)
EDUCATION, SKILLS / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
Diploma holder of Computer Studies, Information / Electronics Engineering or related discipline.
MCP / MCSE / CCNA / CCNP certificated holders is an advantage