We are looking for a strong System Architect. Selected candidate will be exposed to large enterprise infrastructure and Oracle Database. Great banking exposure and environment.
– Manage the database architecture design of the projects.
– Building Oracle database farm.
– Perform analysis on current systems and make recommendation on tactical and strategic solutions for Network, System and Storage Environment.
– At least 10 years experience technical architecture in Oracle Database (12c, 11g, 10g, 9i) ideally in a financial / banking environment.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL or T-SQL.
– Knowledge of Oracle database farm architecture.
– Oracle Server administration, troubleshooting, and tuning.
– Server administration skills in Unix or Windows is highly preferred.
– Experience in Scripting Language like Perl, Shell or Batch Scripts would be highly preferred.
– Good communications skill to drive technical projects, manage technology stakeholders and team members.
– University degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.