Retail Banking andWealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking andWealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealthmanagement capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-
class retail bankingsolutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets aroundthe world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealthmanagement, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-
centric propositionsand innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate ourcustomer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealthmanagement solutions.
We are currently seeking an experiencedprofessional to join our team.
In this role, you will :
1. Drive on theproduct portfolio management, improve on the P&L, enhance the profitabilityof the product
2. Lead on thecritical project which contribute on the whole credit card business, i.ecross-selling
3. Closely workingwith RBWM internal functions and integrate the external resources, fullyengaged on the end-to-end project process design and implementation
4. Monitor andmanage product performance and portfolio performance
5. Deliver fairoutcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly andtransparent operation of financial markets
To be successful in the role, you should meet thefollowing requirements :
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where allemployees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providinga workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible workingand opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be usedin accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCWSZ / JZ / *
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited