Personal Care Worker
The Hong Kong Society for the Blind
Tuen Mun, HK
1m ago
  • Work at Aged Blind Homes
  • Primary 6 or above
  • PCW certificate or relevant training certificate a must
  • At least 1 year related working experience in NGO or private aged home
  • To assist residents in their daily living and personal care
  • Relevant working experience in aged home preferred
  • Report this job

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form