Your primary responsibility is to provide support to the Customer Success Manager (CSM) team.
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
Collaborate with CSMs (customer success manager) to ensure effective implementation of the EcoVadis solution to their portfolio of customers
Full ownership of processing supplier lists for assessment and other operational tasks related to supplier data
Data analysis and presentation preparation
Front-facing on key strategic accounts managing operational elements (i.e. attending weekly calls)
Technical & Support Management
Lead internal projects contributing to the formalization and standardization of CSM processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
1 year + successful Customer Support experience with large accounts acquired in a fast paced environment.
Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
Fluency in English and Chinese is a must, proficiency in additional languages would be a plus.
Bachelor's Degree required
Strong skills in Google Suite and MS Office, especially exceptional Excel skills (analytics & data visualization, including the ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story and organize/integrate large amounts of information into concise presentation) and PowerPoint
Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively. Effective time manager and multi-tasker able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Problem solver with strong attention to detail
Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
Self-driven, results oriented and team player
International exposure is a must
What EcoVadis Offers:
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 180 global industry leaders as customers and 10 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky is the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- Work with a fantastic, diverse team from 40+ countries
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Customer Support, Customer Service, Account Management
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.