Major Duties :
d) To provide executive and administrative support to the department and complete related documentation; and
e) To participate in promotional activities of the projects, including but not limited to website and social media management.
e) Self-initiative, willingness to meet challenges and the ability to work independently; and
f) A high level of proficiency in both English and Chinese.
1) The post is in the rank of Lecturer.
2) Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written assessment in English.
3) Valid documentary evidence must be provided for the relevant teaching / industrial experience.
4) The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties outside normal working hours and / or outside campus.
5) Preference will be given to candidates who are immediately available.