Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Client Delivery Manager takes responsibility for the overall management of a client contract. They support the business and protect the company’s reputation by taking responsibility for overall Contract management for local, small and low to medium complexity contracts.
They are responsible for ensuring client satisfaction, service delivery and contract profitability for their assigned client contracts.
These clients require service delivery for more than one Dimension Data Business Units and are often complex by nature and are typically across multiple sites or for multiple Dimension Data service offerings.
What you'll be doing
1. Track performance to contracted service definitions and service level agreements and take corrective action where needed
2. Establish the relationship with the client, agree the points of interaction and escalation, manage the services budget and ensure the continuous delivery of the service according to the SLA
3. Identify risks to delivery and drive the implementation of the appropriate solution to reduce the likelihood of escalations and / or delivery impact to the client
4. Ensure that the right employees, equipment and product are deployed and available and that the service delivered meets the quality requirements agreed with the client
5. Engage with the relevant internal stakeholders prior to the renewal date and plan the renewal strategy, agreeing roles and responsibilities for any non-standard renewals
6. Resolve or further escalate problems, and support the client telephonically by acting as the point of escalation for the client
7. Initiate and run service improvement plans to resolve delivery challenges affecting assigned portfolios
What would make you a good fit for this role?