Founded in 2014, Linjer is a luxury jewelry and accessories company with a goal of making it easier for people to invest in long-lasting, quality products. Over the past few years, we have grown massively from a small Hong Kong based startup to a global team, and are entering the next phase of our explosive growth this year.
("Linjer" means "lines" in Norwegian -- we have Scandinavian roots.) We started Linjer because we were fed up with choosing between unsustainable fast fashion products and overpriced luxury goods. We love quality but don't love overpaying for logos, so we convinced the suppliers of luxury brands to work with us and produce products of our own design. These products are now being sold to all corners of the globe.
As Linjer is expanding, we are looking for capable people to grow with us and advance their career. We are seeking a creative and adaptable Marketing Associate (Graduate) to manage various marketing channels, work with agencies and third parties, and create digital content. This role is a mix of operations, design, and copywriting.
We take personal development and career growth very seriously. The Marketing Associate (Graduate) role is an entry level position with a streamlined growth path. This role is part of our Graduate Talent Development Program; after 18 months we will evaluate your performance and in most cases, advance you to a position with more responsibility that is aligned with your capabilities and aspirations.
The position is full-time in our Hong Kong office.
What You'll Do
- Manage our merchandising calendar, working with other team members to ensure that promotions and new product launches are communicated across various channels.
- Create content (both visual + copy) for various marketing channels: email, SMS, and social media
- Build and optimize Linjer’s email content, cadence, and segmentation strategy for all promotional, triggered, and transactional emails
- Monitor our website performance and propose improvements in design, content and experience
- Prepare images and videos from external providers for use on our marketing channels, including cropping/retouching and editing videos
- Upload and publish new products and content to the website
- Coordinate the production of photo and video content with external providers
- Coordinate the translation of content for website/email and ads
Who You Are
- A tertiary degree holder
- Fresh graduate or a recent graduate with less than two years of experience
- Fluent English speaker
- You are able to manage multiple work streams at once
- You have a great eye for design!
- You are a strong writer and can write compelling marketing copy
- You’re an avid social media user and have a strong passion for digital brand building
- You’re coachable and dedicated to continuous personal improvement and professional growth
- You’re thorough and detail-oriented, and are good at following processes
- You’re tech literate and can learn new software with ease
- You thrive in a high growth environment and enjoy a startup team culture
- You have prior experience using Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator (if you don't, it's okay - we'll teach you)
What You Can Expect
- Highly competitive salary (benchmarked against fresh graduate salary in the same industry)
- Responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- Work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- Personal development opportunities with the company founders
If you have never received training in writing a cover letter before, please search online for guidelines on how to write a cover letter. We take cover letters very seriously
Powered by JazzHR