Hope you are doing well and safe.
We are contacting you from the HR department of Excis Ltd, a Global IT Company, with headquarter based at the United Kingdom with more than 45 plus legal entities across the Globe.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.excis.com .
We are now looking to recruit a fulltime L2 Deskside Support technician for our Client site at Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this role, please share your updated CV in English at
HRindia excis.com .
Please find below the job details for your reference :
The Deskside Support technician is a representative at customer locations and will work closely with the TCS team to provide the required services.
The Deskside Support Technician is a physical presence service to provide second line support at TCS’ customer locations.
The Deskside Support Technician is responsible for performing tasks to agreed service levels as well as meeting customer satisfaction measures.
Manned Coverage Hours : 8 AM to 5 PM Local Time on Business days with holidays as per respective country
1. The Deskside Support Technician is responsible for performing tasks to agreed service levels as well as meeting customer satisfaction measures
2. Tier II support for supported devices and end user applications
3. Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Exhaustive Technical and Operations Runbook, Incident Management and Escalation Procedures
4. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows, Mac Operating system and any other authorized desktop software / applications
5. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Eligible Recipient Workspace Hardware such as Desktop, Laptops, Printers, Mobile Devices, Video and Conferencing Equipment and any other authorized peripheral equipment and devices
6. Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on devices and software
7. Assist End user with Data restoration from backup media as requested for supported end users.
Resolution of Standard Problems using SOPs & Knowledge Base, Remote Troubleshooting of Desktops
escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary
9. Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
10. To attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development
ESSENTIAL SKILLS :
Behavioural Team Player, Ability to work in a fast-paced, client-facing environment, demonstrating excellent communication and troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness
Technical ITIL, Desktop / Laptop Support, Windows Admin, Networks, Hardware and Domains
LANGUAGE SKILLS level A1-C2
L2, IT Support, Desktop Support, IT Engineer, Technical Support