The Specialist or Advisor of Organisation Culture is an in-house position that will lead on corporate culture practices, and provide expertise and support in the areas of Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Inclusion.
1. Believe in the value of Alibaba culture, be passionate about it and able to inspire other.
2. Actively drive the global process of developing of our values, vision and mission.
3. Create and drive strategies and programs that improve overseas employee engagement and organisational effectiveness.
4. Establish an internal communications strategy to ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to overseas employees and stakeholders.
Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, newsletter.
5. Partner and consult with internal stakeholders such as our talent acquisition, HR Business Partner, and Legal teams
6. Writing skills : Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees
7. Speaking skills : Strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff. Sensitivity to an organisation’s goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
8. Interpersonal skills : Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communications and HR departments.
9. Language skills : Fluent Cantonese and English
10. Creative skills : The creative ability to devise communication strategies Digital skills : Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.