Reference # : CTO / EC / SPDS / 2479 / 190325
1. Perform digital firmware design for power system, and meet existing or future power system project requirements.
2. Propose and achieve algorithm and control loop of power system.
3. Improve system performance and reliability by using firmware design methodology.
4. Provide cross-functional co-ordination among hardware, thermo-mechanical, materials and process, test and reliability groups for product implementation.
5. Participate and contribute to project proposal writing process and develop key IPs / patents of power electronics technology.
1.Bachelor degree or above in Electric / Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with 6 years of experience in electric circuit design, or Master’s degree with 3 years of experience, or PhD in related area.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
2. In-depth understanding of the complete project’s developments of power systems ( solar inverter, energy storage system, charger, UPS, datacenter power supply etc.) and its market trends.
3. In-depth knowledge in power topologies, such as LLC resonant converter, phase shift full bridge, three-phase PFC.
4. Skillful in using numerical design related software for parasitic extraction and loss calculation of the whole system.
5. Understand and optimize the high frequency magnetic design, such as power transformer and integrating magnetics.
6. Skillful in power device and power semiconductor characterization, such as SiC MOSFET and IGBT.
7. Experience in digital power design with DSP firmware programing is a big plus.
8. Understand power device reliability and knowledge in power module design is a plus.
9. Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills.
10. Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; Independent, responsible, aggressive and outgoing character.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF.
The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by clicking Apply Now.
Application open until this position is filled.
Post : 5 / F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.