At Sapientia Technologies, we are on the way to becoming a top-tier quantitative Hedge Fund through systematic yet creative process, operational best practice, and strong execution capability. As a fast-growing business we understood the irreplaceable value of each employee therefore we go above and beyond to ensure your ultimate success. Join us as an quantitative developer intern where you will be working on some complex and challenging programming projects empowered by cutting edge technology.
The developer will be an integral part of our trading and research process.
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data.
About your background
- Strong academic record of Bachelor's degree (or above), with a major in computer science, engineering or other related degree
- A deep desire to become a top-notch quantitative developer
- Advance working knowledge of Python, C++
- Good communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Why you should apply
- Make an impact
- Work with a humble, highly motivated and capable team
- Senior partner one-on-one mentorship
- Work in a flat structure where you talents gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with a subject matter expert team from a diverse background
How to apply
Please apply directly or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR