Main responsibilities :
1. To provide customer-satisfactory berth allocation services by preparing accurate line service / member / rotation information and updating vessel’s schedules / port code / vessel voyage maintenance in Terminal Operations System.
2. To timely execute ad-hoc or special request from customers through prompt actions and effective communication with all concerned parties.
3. To timely feedback operational problems and system faults through timely recording and reporting of progress.
4. To secure easy & efficient access to vessels information / documents by maintaining a systematic data / filing system.
5. To maintain a smooth berth allocation operation through close monitoring of vessel’s I / B free storage period / FCL closing and checking of vessel’s ETA.