In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
https : / / careers.apac.bnpparibas /
Key Responsibilities :
1) Achieve all the credit review, compliance due diligence, recertification targets
2) Address clients' needs and enquiries with respect to their accounts and credit facilities maintained
3) Closely monitor the credit quality ofthe assigned client
4) Make cross referrals to the branch network of the Bank
5) Meet the Budget assigned for the whole client portfolio
6) Keep a systematic list of prospective clients for active continuous prospection efforts and with an aim of establishing at least 2 meaningful commitment clients per year with identified cross-selling potential
7) Make referrals of meanirw clients to Wealth Management
8) Risk Aware Entrepreneurship - identification of early signs of potential problem accounts and proper risk management
9) Work closely with various Business Lines
10) Act and behave appropriately, complying with the general ethical standards of the Group, relevant legal / regulatory requirements and managing compliance risks
11) Complete all mandatory compliance trainings and achieve required CPTs
12) Deposit solicitation from clients
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
Bank's organisation, Products and Credit knowledge
Business awareness and market information
Internal policies, procedures and guidelines
Comprehensive understanding of the compliance policies and responsibilities
External Regulatory framework and GU ideli nes
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Negotiation skills and client focused
Drive for results
Problem solving and decision making
High ethical standard and conduct
Experience & Qualifications Required
Minimum 5 years' experience in Relationship Management and sales / business development
Strong presentation and communication skills
Track record of delivering on sales budgets and revenue growth
The RM, who is responsible for the client relationship in the Primary Siteßecondary Site (as defined in the Global KYC Policy) :
Case of passporting process :