About your role
- Participate actively in all aspects of quantitative trading and research, including strategy design and implementation, back testing, machine learning based recommendation models, live trading analysis and data collection and clean-up etc.
- Your role will evolve over time based on business growth and your own development progress;
About your background
- Excellent academic record of bachelor’s degree (or above) major in Computer Science, engineering or other quantitative related discipline;
- A PhD//Master from a strong program that focuses on Machine Learning/Data Science/Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Statistics is an advantage;
- You have demonstrated achievements in computer programming and mathematical modeling, for example you have win awards in mathematical modeling and programming contest, i.e. top stars Github repo, publication in industry leading journals and conference papers etc;
- Practical mastery of key ML techniques
- Independent research experience;
- Highly motivated and competitive;
- Learning curiosity & agility;
- A good communicator and team player.
- A deep understanding of feature engineering, and the problems of bias in datasets; preferably with Kaggle track record
- Additional experience with time series modeling techniques an advantage.
- Experience working with large datasets, tick data experience highly regarded
- Experience building mathematical models for complex real-world problems
- R (or Matlab/Octave)
- C++ experience an advantage (or equivalent OO programming language such as C# or Java)
- q/KDB experience an advantage
Powered by JazzHR
您需要登錄到您的帳戶才能將此作業添加到收藏夾中。 單擊“繼續”以登錄或創建新帳戶。 然後，您就可以從我們的網站或neuvoo移動應用程序訪問您的收藏夾。持續