A fast-growing investment tech platform is looking for a financial writer to create informational content for family offices, wealth advisory firms, and high-net-worth individuals.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
A FinTech Client is looking for a Financial Writer (Freelance) who will write compelling, educational, and engaging articles to share the client's approach to venture capital and private equity. You will also be responsible to make complex concepts easy to understand in the financial space.
This is a remote position and we welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Research and write useful finance content focused on helping readers optimise their spending and make better financial decisions.
- Conduct in-depth research on the company and industry-related topics to develop engaging content.
- Create compelling content that translates technical details into engaging and insightful information.
- Adhere to the established style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Manage deadlines and work closely with SEO Team Lead and in-house Copywriters.
- Understand and control tone, style and language.
- Update and maintain the content calendar, and ensure deadlines are met.
- White papers
- Blog posts
- Social media Ads content (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Possess a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of the Finance Industry.
- Past writing experience in an established financial institution.
- Previous copywriting experience on the topics of Finance, Banking, or Private Equity with a solid portfolio of work.
- Ability to simplify complex topics and processes and produce articles in creative formats.
- Able to research, fact-check, and convey finance/ technical information in a creative and informative way.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Powered by JazzHR