In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
https : / / careers.apac.bnpparibas /
Assist in providing analysis / marketing materials in the origination effort and executing Corporate finance, corporate loan and real estate financing activities in the Real Estate sector.
To assist in preparing marketing materials and support senior bankers in the origination of Capital Markets, Advisory and Financing transactions
To assist in updating real estate market slides and credentials
To assist in financial analysis and modeling
To assist in transaction execution and documentation
To assist in client relationship management and regular account maintenance work
Be responsible for and coordinate with other internal teams on completing internal administrative process
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
1. At least 2-3 years of relevant corporate finance experience in reputable investment banks or investment firms
2. Strong analytical, writing and modelling skills and corporate finance knowledge
3. Ability to create professional and insightful pitchbooks
4. Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must.
5. Real estate sector knowledge and client network is preferred
6. Must have a strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, with a strong drive to perform and succeed
7. Team player with commercial thinking and good communication skills