Hedge Fund Graduate opportunity - Quantitative Developer (Python or C++)
At Sapientia Technologies, we are on the way to becoming a top-tier quantitative Hedge Fund through systematic yet creative process, operational best practice, and strong technology capability. We carefully select and recruit every talent to ensure we have the best minds working together towards excellence. We design our internship program in ways where you will be tackling real business challenges and solving complex problems on a daily basis, with the purpose of making your experience with us highly rewarding and impactful.
We are a data-driven technology firm headquartered in Hong Kong, with branch office located in Shenzhen. Leveraging cutting-edge technologies, our scientists, engineers, and investment professionals run through terabytes of data every day to continuously deliver investment and trading decisions. Our partners have worked at the global top quantitative hedge funds and proprietary trading departments of investment banks with impressive results across major stock, futures, and FX markets.
Who shall apply
2022 graduates with a computer engineering or relevant background who is looking for a tech & data driven career platform.
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal, etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data
About your background:
- Degree holder (Bachelor’s and above) from a renowned university, major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline
- Development experience in Linux platform
- Working knowledge of C++ and Python, and their interfacing to each other
- Good communications in team settings
- (Plus) Development experience in windows is a plus but not necessary
- Self-motivated, dependable, responsible and results driven
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Good learning curiosity & agility
Why you should join us:
- Make an impact
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
- Work with a subject matter expert team from dynamic academic and cultural background
Talents sits at the center of our business. As a fast-growing business we understood the irreplaceable value of each employee therefore we go above and beyond to ensure your ultimate success.
How to Apply
Apply directly or via our career website: https://sap-techs.com/job/quantitative-developer-2021-2022-graduate-program/
For more inquiries please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR