In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860.
Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities : Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises : corporate clients and institutional investors.
Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
https : / / careers.apac.bnpparibas /
To conduct corporate credit risk analysis
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1. Minimum 3 years relevant credit analysis experience, preferably in handling multinational clients & / or local mid-cap portfolio
2. Solid product knowledge in trade financing & medium term financing
3. Analytical mind, well organized and attentive to details
4. A team player with ability to work under pressure with quick turnaround and multi-tasking
5. Good command of spoken and written English, preferably proficient in French & / or Mandarin
6. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
7. Excel in computer skills Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
1. University graduate; major in Finance or Accounting & its equivalence
2. ACCA or CFA qualification a plus