The collaboration engineer is in charge of the collaboration systems for the bank (IM, Messaging, Skype audio and video, SharePoint, MDM, archiving).
He runs the daily operation, ensuring the level and quality of services defined with our clients are matched. He takes part on projects to enhance the production efficiency of our services and assist in the transformation of our existing infrastructure.
Major Accountabilities / Principal Responsibilities :
1. Design, implement, support collaboration infrastructure for APAC region
2. Ensure level and quality of services delivered match clients expectations
3. Ensure global standard and best practices are well implemented in all collaboration infrastructure
4. Ensure technical documentation are properly maintained
5. Maintain and update monitoring tools
6. Be opened to new technologies
Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required :
1. Strong understanding of I.T. infrastructure
2. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
3. Production awareness
4. Ability to communicate and present in an understandable manner in both verbal and written
5. Have strong team spirit
6. Client oriented mindset