This role will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the Data Manager and work closely with the management team. As a key member of our Data team, you will be responsible for several data segments where you will work in partnership with local teams to help them leverage data to accelerate their various projects and initiatives.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of business operations in order to provide the best analysis and tools (reports, dashboards etc) to support decision-making and performance management.
What you will be delivering
- Use statistical analysis to find patterns and draw insights from large data sets
- Design, build and maintain reports and dashboards to enable local teams to make optimal business decisions;
- Perform data extraction and SQL querying upon request;
- Conduct in-depth, insightful, and skillfully presented analysis on business topics and trends;
- Uncover actionable insights to recommend a feasible solution, for different markets;
Who you are
- Proficiency in data science oriented Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Fundamental understanding of statistical methods and tests;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story from data and present it in a clear and compelling way;
- Proficient communication in English is a must;
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Economics, or an other relevant field;
Nice to have
- Experience using big data analytics tools such as Spark, Pyspark
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Prior usage of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Previous experience using statistics or machine learning to solve problems or increase revenue
If you are passionate about coding and problem solving, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to send your CV and Github profile or any projects though here to you feel like showing off.
Perks and Benefits
- Birthday Leave
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Start-up Work Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangement
- Free flow of snacks and soft drinks
- GOGOX New Joiner Kit
GOGOX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GOGOX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.
Powered by JazzHR