Retail Banking andWealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking andWealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth managementcapabilities to deliver a broad range of world-
class retail banking solutionsto millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management,insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-
centric propositionsand innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate ourcustomer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealthmanagement solutions.
We are currently seeking anexperienced professional to join our team.
Inthis role, you will :
1. Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
2. Perform accurate and efficient cash and counter service duties and to offer a high standard of courteous service to customers.
3. Satisfy customer need, he / she is required to be familiar with local rules and regulation to answer customer enquiry and provide good advice.
4. Establish and keep good relationship with valuable customers by providing one-stop counter services.
1) Provide cash service to customers skillfully, efficiently and accurately and ensure service provided to customers constantly meets or exceeds the requirements set down in the HSBC Service Protocol.
2) To float / return cash from / to cashier and ensure accurate handling in cash positions and well balance teller's own cash position according to internal requirement.
3) To complete withdraw and deposit slips / application etc., for customers in case of need.
4) Be alertness in counter fraud risk and counterfeit notes identification.
1) To answer customer queries courteously at counter and over the phone and refer to superiors when problem encountered.
To ensure customers are served without any kind of complain and dissatisfaction.
2) Receive instructions include supporting documents from customers approaching corporate counter or by mail-in / fax-in.
3) Handle account maintenance instructions received from corporate customers, check and verify documents provided according to relevant procedures and guidelines, and follow up with customer if needed.
1) Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external auditors and external regulators.
2) Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with the relevant section of the Group Operations FIM.
3) Take proactive and preventive measures to avoid non-compliance cases and repeated or high-risk audit comments and minimize operational loss.
To be successful in the role, you should meet thefollowing requirements :
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Good understanding of banking rules and regulations
3. Strong sense of responsibility
4. Good communication and interpersonal skill
5. Willing to develop to sales role
6. Good written and spoken English, Madarin is preferred
7. Good computer skill
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. HSBC is committed to building a culture where allemployees are valued, respected and opinions count.
We take pride in providinga workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible workingand opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be usedin accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. / HL / *
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited