Initial Employment period : as soon as possible, until 31 August 2020
Responsibilities : (1) Research, identify and implement new tools, techniques, technologies and best practices in the educational application of FOSS;
2) Create, update and enhance the FOSS repository and maintain an online virtual community of practice platform;
3) Design and deliver seminars, workshops, and continuous development programs on educational FOSS for both teachers and students;
4) Produce video clips and conduct case studies of best practices in using FOSS in teaching and learning;
5) Design and develop an online training course on the educational application of FOSS;
6) Prepare the contents of the FOSS Handbook for teachers in both Chinese and English; and
7) Undertake any other tasks as assigned.
Requirements : (1) Master’s degree or above in educational technology, instructional design, computer science or related disciplines;
2) 3 years’ working experience in educational project management, teaching and learning theories and practices, instructional design and e-learning solutions in higher education institutions;
3) Experiences in actual teaching and / or developing contents for a higher education course are essential;
4) Proven experience in integrating a variety of innovative techniques and technologies;
5) Demonstrate ability in communication and collaboration with faculty to determine, design, implement and evaluate instructional strategies and solutions;
6) Possess strong communication and analytical skills; and
7) Good writing skills (both written and spoken skills in English and Chinese).
Closing Date : Consideration of applications will commence on 27 September 2019 until the position is filled.
Application : Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education E-mail : recruitment chuhai.
edu.hk , quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.