1. Collaborate with cross-functional (product, business development, marketing) and global teams to support Tmall World
2. Liaise with international brands, and assist their store set-up and promotion in Tmall World
3. Establish strong and long-term relationships with strategic partners / brands / governments.
4. Formulate marketing strategies and conduct market research for Hong Kong, Macau.
5. Build and execute strategic business development plans, and drive mutually beneficial programs with our strategic partners.
6. Prepare business reviews to the senior management team regarding project progress and challenges.
1. Minimum 5 years relevant experience in digital marketing and / or e-retailing industry.
2. Proven experiences in international business and marketing fields. Knowledge of Internet and ecommerce is a plus.
3. Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions . Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
4. Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
5. Highly driven self-starter who can deliver results in a highly dynamic environment and business climate.
6. Capability in forming enduring teamwork across an organization and geographies supported by strong networking skills and ability to build alliances.
7. Bachelor degree in business, marketing, computer science or relevant field of study.
8. Willingness to travel. (Most working time in Hong Kong and Hangzhou).