Role Title : Consultant Specialist
Business : CMB Digital IT
Role Purpose / Description
We are undertaking a major transformation in the way we test HSBCnet application with the introduction & Integration of latest open source automation test tools, Frameworks and APIs coupled with Agile / DevOps way of working.
We are seeking automation techies who can change traditional way of work upside down and bring in more efficiency in our delivery process.
Experience & Qualification :
1. Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Automation and manual test experience across the multitude of Windows and Mac browsers and Mobile Devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
3. Vision to improve efficiency by going beyond traditional automation approach. Expected to be aware of good industry trends and ability to pilot it on work at hand, if deemed fit.
4. Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. test automation with experience in testing mobile and web application software.
Also leading, motivating, mentoring and coaching teams of Test Engineers
5. Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Solid and demonstrable experience in lean software delivery and the principles of BDD, TDD and ATDD
6. Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
Knowledge & Skills :
1. Selenium - WebDriver (3+ years of experience), Grid
2. BDD Frameworks- Jbehave / Cucumber / Serenity (any one)
3. API test Automaiton using Rest Assurred (Prefferred)
4. CI Tool : Jenkins (Optional)
5. Code Version Control : GitHub (Mandatory)
6. Artifacts Management : JIRA, Confluence.
7. Language : Java expertise is required.
8. Database : SQL,ORACLE, Db2 (Any one)
9. Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems and / or Banking Domain.
About HSBC Technology China
Wedevelop, implement and support software and IT services and processes thatallow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-
quality banking systems. Wedevelop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as supportfunctions such as Finance, HR and Risk.
We work across a range of technologyplatforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.Ourteam includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT andbusiness analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well asteam leadership and management roles.
We employ people in almost all thecountries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBCTechnology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-
class technologyhubs with industrial delivery capability. Some careersgrow faster than others If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty ofopportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich withpotential.
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simplytake you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support andrewards that will take you further.