Commercial Banking (CMB)
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of small, medium-sized and middle-market enterprises, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including multi-
currency business accounts, payments and cash management, wealth management and insurance, and global trade and receivables finance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions.
With dedicated Relationship Managers and Business Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps customers make the most of opportunities for their businesses.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
1. To grow the CMB customer base in GZF Branch with focus on growing asset and expanding deposit base as well as growing FX business.
2. To plan, implement and manage the service and sales activities for the CMB customer portfolio, with an emphasis on relationship and risk management so as to maximize profits and return to the Bank through selective, quality lending and active cross selling of a wide variety of products within HSBC, such as Trade Services, PFS, PCM, TRY, insurance, investment banking, etc.
3. To provide services / assistance to Group Offices to enhance and explore relationships with CMB customers in GZF Branch.
4. To discharge the LCRs responsibilities by implementing Compliance policy and procedures, ensuring an adequate understanding of all relevant regulations applicable to the business and generally assisting with the resolution of compliance related issues.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements :
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills
4. Good analytical skills & common sense
5. Good team work spirit
6. Good command of spoken and written English
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCAXS / BG / *
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited